Saturday 22 September 2012

Derp!

It seems Im living life in ADD. I have so many dreams, passions and aspirations Im trying to do that Im getting sidetracked by all the other dreams, passions and aspirations Im wanting to do that I only DO half of the things Im trying TO DO! GAH! Its frustrating. Anyway Ive done a few sketches, STARTED reading The Pillars of The Earth (Ken Follett - its amazing by the way), attempted a painting, sluggishly wadded through books of French grammar, wrote up an exercise and diet regime (that I will stick to religiously - No more Tim Tams for me), continued with my 100 day Bible reading plan, cooked a risotto which resulted in my breaking the stove, signed up to tennis lessons, stressed a tonne for my visa/tried to come up with an alternative solution, tried to master a piece of emotionally charged sheet music by the brilliant Beethoven ANNNNND I just accidently burnt my hair on my bedside table tea lights. Fuck life. Im going to watch Little Women in bed and conk out.


No comments:

Post a Comment