Monday 30 July 2012

Weekend Indulgence: Une tasse de cafe au lait


During the week my morning ritual of a bowl of muesli and a cup of coffee for that effective morning start up has become something of a ‘procedure’ so to speak. I remember the first weeks of this I savoured each mouthful and drank each cup appreciatively. Now, I’ve been so busy with work, my visa documents and life in general I find myself eating my breakfast in a minute and running out the door sculling my coffee - it has become a little more than a passing affair! I love my morning breakfast and coffee but don’t have time to sit and drink a few cups while reading the paper. But this weekend Im going to take the time to use my new vintage coffee cups I bought from an op shop in town and fill them with rich espresso, steaming milk and a bit of honey paired with a bowl of fruit and nut honey roasted museli, a dollop of greek yoghurt and a baked apple, sounds perfect doesn’t it...

No comments:

Post a Comment